Monday, August 6, 2007

The washing machine from hell


Who knew washing clothes could ever be so complex? I'm sure people older than me would tell me that they had to do them by hand and also had to walk uphill both ways for 18 miles just to get water to wash their clothes with, which froze in the freezing weather if they didn't sprint those 18 miles, but this is the most complex washing machine I've ever seen. Hell, it might be easier if I did do them by hand.


So this is the process (I think. I'll probably end up setting my clothes on fire once I actually try to wash them)


Step 1: Fill up left side with hot water. Insert clothes and detergent

Step 2:
Let clothes do their washy thing for 15-20 minutes

Step 3:
Take clothes out of left side, insert in right; more washy stuff for 10 minutes

Step 4
: Drain left side

Step 5:
Put clothes back in left side, let it do more washy stuff.


Now as for all of those knobs and switches, I have no idea what they do. Maybe it's not a washing machine at all, but an inter-dimensional time and space traveler that lets me traverse galaxies and visit parallel universes and unknown worlds.


Or maybe it's just a really old washing machine.